Monday 4 October 2021

Happy Hour> RDJ1> 9 & 10 October 2021

 We take advantage of a really full weekend in the Happy Hour show on Saturday and Sunday 9 -10 October 2021, at 10:00EET (09: 00CET) & 22: 00EET (21: 00CET) on RDJ1 https://bit.ly/radiodj1 allocating 3 hours and 45 minutes to the album "Collected Works" by Menno de Jong, album released on January 8, 2021. ("In The Mix" scheduled in those days, will begin an hour later than originally scheduled). A one-time release of a vinyl retrospective of Menno de Jong’s music career. "I have been working on something very special during these strange times, something that I felt was missing in order for me to call my career as a Trance DJ and complete producer. Over the past two decades, I have released numerous singles, remixes, and mix albums. Yet despite this it never came to an artist album, something which I always regretted. "But after all that time it occurred to me that I couldn't just leave it at that, and so over the past months I have opened the safe with masters and started compiling my last gift to you: a three-disc Collected Works album spanning my entire career, and featuring the most important releases during that time. Several of the older tracks were remastered especially for this purpose, by no less than three mastering engineers with each their own signature sound that best re-sparked the track in question. "Besides that, we were able to include an unreleased chill-out track, and some previously unreleased remixes, to add to what is a comprehensive, career encompassing selection of tracks." This album features a 2020 Remaster of the Anjuna classic Guanxi!


No comments:

Post a Comment